This award winning and sizeable Structural Engineering consultancy are looking for a Structural Revit Technician to join them on a permanent basis. As a Structural Revit Technician, you will be joining a team where you will be the ‘go to’ and assist both engineers and junior technicians. This particular team will see you work on schemes of circa £70 million – £90 million which include commercial, retail and mixed use structures. This is a great opportunity for a passionate and dedicated Structural Revit Technician to add to their portfolio and further their skillset.
Structural Revit Technician – Experience/Requirements:
- 6 – 10 years experience as a Structural Technician within building structures.
- 2 + years UK Structural Revit experience.
- Qualified to HNC or equivalent in a construction qualification.
- Worked on building structures across residential, commercial, retail, mixed use, etc.
- Preferably have experience of working on medium to large scale projects.
- Sound knowledge of the construction industry and Revit software.
Structural Revit Technician – Duties:
- Provide accurate drawings to dedicated time scales.
- Work with Structural Engineers to deliver projects on time.
- Guide and mentor junior technicians.
- Be a ‘go to’ person for any queries regarding drawings.
- Assist in design team meetings.