Mechanical Project Manager
I have an opportunity for a Mechanical Project Manager to join a fast track CAT A and CAT B, design and build, leading fit out contractor based in East Central London (City of London) with a turnover of £20million+. My client provides fit out, mechanical and electrical services, operating mainly in the commercial and retail sector.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious mechanical project manager to join a company that are growing (this is the companies second office and will be expanding to come to the same size as their first office).
As the Mechanical Project Manager your responsibilities will include:
- Working on fast track CAT A and CAT B refurbishment/new build projects in London and Home Counties
- Meeting full compliance and requirements for the project
- Managing between 1-3 projects in London and HC of maximum value of £1 million each (average £500,000)
- Working to tight deadlines
- Managing a team throughout the project
- Dealing with multiple projects at a time
In order to be considered for the role of Mechanical Project Manager you must have:
- Previously led multiple fast track fit projects of up to £1 million
- Fit out experience/retail experience
- Had previous experience being either a project engineer/project manager
- Ability to work to targets/deadlines
- Ambitions to grow within the company and take over bigger projects
In return our client is ready to offer a salary between £50,000-£60,000 a year or contract equivalent
If this sounds like the thing for you, apply now.
Energi People are the leading experts in building services engineering recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/building-services-engineering-recruitment/
- City of London (London, England)
- £275 - £300 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Building Services Construction Jobs