Senior Fire Safety Engineer
Permanent, Full time
About the role
Exciting opportunity for a Senior Fire Safety Engineer to work for an independent design consultancy in their well-established London office. You’ll be joining a consultancy that has over 40 year’s experience working in the UK and internationally with over 200 staff in the London headquarters.
As the Senior Fire Safety Engineer you will be reporting to the Head of Fire Engineering and will be responsible for all project fire safety design, documentation, assessments, reports, administration and programming across a different sectors within the built environment.
We are looking for a keen Senior Fire Safety Engineer who has previous experience operating at a senior level and has an extensive understanding of the relevant legislation and guidelines.
As the Senior Fire Safety Engineer you will be expected to apply your technical knowledge in the delivery of Fire Engineering projects.
* BEng/BSc/ MSc Fire Engineering
* Ability to Present fire safety strategies and negotiate with statutory and regulatory authorities.
* Previous experience operating as a Senior Fire Engineer
* Extensive understanding of regulation and guidelines
- London (London, England)
- £45000 - £50000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Fire Engineering Jobs