Business Process Manager – 3 month Contract – Milton Keynes – £425 per day
We are looking for a Business Process Manager to join one of our key clients teams based in Milton Keynes. As the Business Process Manager you will support a key transformation project, in the way in which product data and information is managed across the division.
The role will assume responsibility for working with all of the functions involved in the creation and maintenance of product data across the business, and in multiple systems to map the current processes involved in the management of this data. The objective is then to re-engineer these processes in line with business requirements to ensure that product data is managed in a consistent manner to ensure accuracy across all systems.
The scope of the role will be global and will include development of new processes and working closely with the business and IT teams
- Strong background in business process mapping/modelling.
- Working collaboratively across all departments involved in the creation and maintenance of product data to help improve the management of a business process.
- Take responsibility for the planning and delivery of reviewing the current process cycles and identifying areas of opportunity for process optimisation.
- Develop, design and implement a strategy to manage/plan and conduct review’s on process and procedures involved in product data management.
- Gather information and data from stakeholders at all levels across the business.
- Evaluate and analyse process and procedures and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements.
- Use business process modelling skills to bridge the gap between departments and across the business.
- Produce written documentation to support work carried-out, report findings and present to stakeholders as necessary.
- Inherently customer-oriented
- Experience with business process re-engineering
- Must be process driven. An understanding of process and procedures within a corporate organisation.
- A strong background in process analysis.
- Good analytical skills with the ability to see the wider picture.
- Data modelling methodologies and techniques e.g. physical information and data flows.
- Business process mapping and modelling techniques.
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of business process software
- Milton Keynes (Buckinghamshire, England)
- £400 - £425 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- IT Project Manager Jobs