Permanent Structural Engineer
An award winning Civil/Structural Engineering consultancy with offices UK wide are currently looking to recruit a Structural Engineer with a minim of 3 years post graduate design experience.
The successful structural engineer will be given the opportunity to work on exciting and challenging building structures design projects alongside a number of the UK’s most high-profile architects.
- Structural engineering assessment and inspection of new and existing properties in steel, concrete, masonry and timber.
- Prepare high quality technical reports including dilapidation reports and due diligence structural surveys.
- Undertake analysis and design using a range of software packages, including CSC Fastrak, TEDDS to back up reporting tasks.
- Ensure that quality and consistency of technical output (drawings, reports etc) is maintained.
- Liaise with and lead other members of the design team to achieve a coordinated design solution that meets the Clients objectives
- Work on small to medium refurbishment and building extension projects.
The successful candidate will ideally have between 3-6 years’ experience and be able to design with minimal supervision.
This role will be taken quickly so please apply now.
- Leeds (West Yorkshire, England)
- £28000 - £40000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs