A Structural Design Consultancy based in East Central London are looking for a new Structural Engineer to join the expanding team. Having been established for over 20 years, this consultancy has a brilliant reputation within the London market, specifically working on projects with a real architectural flair.
Focusing mainly on Residential and Commercial builds, there is a good balance between new build and refurb. The Directors are always keen to find engineers who are strong technically, and also are confident, well-spoken and have the ability to not only maintain existing business, but also develop new business.
The workload includes projects designing in RC, Steel, Glass and Timber, typically up the value of £20M in construction value. The practice pride themselves in working from first principles, always designing and sketching by hand initially, hence applicants must feel comfortable working within this environment.
- Candidates must be qualified to degree level in a relevant engineering discipline
- Ideally 3 years’ + experience
- Interest in Architecture
- Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Designing structures efficiently using concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- Liaising with all parties during the design process including architects
This position is available due to business expansion.
- London (London, England)
- £35000 - £45000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs