1st/2nd Line Support Engineer – 3 month rolling – £200 per day – Devon (Various Locations)
*Inside IR35 Contract
* Multiple Engineers required to cover various locations in Plymouth and Exeter
Our client , a key IT Shared Services company localised to the South West, is seeking experienced 1st/2nd Line Support Engineers to assist them rolling out key IT Projects on customer sites across Devon. As the IT Support Engineer you will bring excellent customer service to the role, working day to day to deliver client IT Requirements covering – Service Desk/ Server side and Network Administration
- Deliver the 1st Line Support and Request Fulfilment Service in the most effective and efficient way and in accordance with ICT strategy, technology architecture, best practice and industry standards.
- Work to corporate processes, procedures and develop and maintain the knowledge base for the Service.
- Work with colleagues and customers to ensure compliant services are delivered.
- Carry out, installations, fixes and decommission activities in line with agreed procedures and requirements.
- To provide technical advice to customers to maximise their understanding.
- 5 GCSEs Grade A*-C to include English and Maths, or relevant work experience.
- Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist, or a commitment to study.
- ITIL foundation or a commitment to study.
- Service Desk Institute Analyst or higher.
- Demonstrable experience of working in a professional environment within at least 2 of the following :
- Incident Management
- Request Fulfilment
- Problem Management
- Configuration Management
- Experience of working as part of a team.
- Experience of working in a customer focused ICT environment.
- Proficient user in a range of Microsoft packages.
- A willingness to undertake appropriate and regular training as required.
- Commitment to personal and professional development.
- Knowledge and experience of working in a 1st Line support ICT focused role.
- A full UK driving licence
- Devon (Devon, England)
- £180.00 - £200.00 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
Contract Job Duration
- Technical Support Engineer Jobs