Electrical Estimator – Berkshire – Perm
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Electrical Estimator to come in to a great M&E company.
My Client is a privately owned company, with the Directors playing an active role in the day to day running of the company and contracts. They are looking to grow the team and bring on an experienced Electrical Estimator.
They offer a comprehensive service and assumes full responsibility for the design and installation of mechanical, electrical and plumbing services for contracts ranging from minor works to a value of £6 million
Duties and responsibilities:
- Ensure tenders are prepared to a high standard.
- Obtain competitive and accurate quotations from electrical specialists.
- Liaising with the director and contracts managers.
- Carry out estimates using electronic packages.
- Develop working relationships with design consultants, main contractors and clients to establish communication paths in order to clarify design assumptions during the tender process and establish any other business opportunities.If you think this is a role that would suite you I am keen to hear from you, please feel free to call me on 01252 413080.
- This is a new role and they are looking to do interviews in the next week, the interview process will be a 2 stage process with Directors of the company.
- Berkshire (Berkshire, England)
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Quantity Surveyor Jobs