This growing Civil/Structural Engineering practice are looking for a Trainee/Junior Structural Revit Technician to take on full time and train up. There is great opportunity to work 1-2-1 with the Lead Structural Technician and really learn the software as well as working on fantastic projects across residential, mixed use, commercial and more. As a Trainee Structural Revit Technician, you will have unrivalled opportunity to progress in the business, have day release for any courses you feel are benefiificial – particularly if you want to acheive a HND/HNC/BTEC in a relevant field, and be surrounded by like minded individuals who will strive to help your achieve your ambitions.
Trainee/Junior Structural Revit Technician requirements:
- 0 – 1 years industry experience as a CAD Technician.
- HND/HNC/BTEC advantageous but not neccessary.
- Understanding of AutoCAD/Revit beneficial but not neccessary.
- Passion, commitmment, hard work ethic and a desire to learn.
- Good communication and a team player.
Trainee/Junior Structural Revit Technician duties:
- Work closely with team of technicians and engineers to help deliver projects.
- Shadow Lead Structural Technician and assist in Revit drawings.
- Attend design team meetings.
- Ask questions and get involved as much as possible.
This is a great opportunity to kickstart your career – apply and lets have a chat.