Mechanical Project Manager
A new mechanical and electrical contractor is looking for a well-rounded mechanical project manager to join the company in West Byfleet to help growth and eventually run the business as a director.
The Mechanical Project Manager
The role as it stands will involve every aspect of project management. When enquiries come in you will need to estimate, design and deliver the project.
The projects involved will be up to £1m and you will be handling more than 1 at any one time.
- You will need to be industry trained (mechanical) with the experience required to work autonomously.
- Experience in designing projects is preferable
- You must have estimated projects before
- Have a track record in delivering projects successfully on time and in budget
- Be used to having full financial control
- The drive to become a director in the future
- Flexibility to think outside the box and put the extra mile in
Salary based on experience, but the salary range is £45,000 – £55,000 + package
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now.
Energi People are the leading experts in building services engineering recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/building-services-engineering-recruitment/
- West Byfleet (Surrey, England)
- £40000 - £55000 per annum + car allowance
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Construction Jobs