Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
Permanent, Full time
£25,000 – 38,000
About the role
We have an opportunity for an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to join a Mechanical Services Contractors growing design team. This position will offer a varied workload and you will have the chance to work on a range of projects from large to small mostly within residential and education including: apartments, offices and schools.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dedicated Intermediate Mechanical Engineer who wants to progress and that works well under pressure.
As an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer you will be contributing to developing the design of engineering solutions and mechanical systems within the built environment, preparing plans, specifications and schedules as part of your role.
The suitable Intermediate Mechanical Engineer will be someone looking for a long term career and will be happy joining a team of 5 other engineers.
* Minimum HNC Qualified/ Relevant Building Services Qualification
* AutoCAD /Hevacomp Experience
* You should be IT literate with experience of Microsoft Office
* Ideally 2-4 years’ experience in relevant position
- Berkshire (Berkshire, England)
- £25000 - £38000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs