Our Client is currently looking for an Associate / Technical Director on a permanent basis, for their London Office. This Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy are seeking an individual with over 15 years’ experience within a Structural Design Consultancy, ideally with experience in an Associate or Associate Director Level position. Projects with this consultancy typically cover the residential, commercial, retail, education and leisure sectors on projects ranging from smaller £100k projects through to builds in the region of £130M in construction value. Main focus of this role is project delivery, servicing the existing clients, developing these further, by the way of excellent service. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a steadily growing consultancy, giving you the opportunity to directly impact the future development of the business.
- Candidates must be Chartered in Civil / Structural Design
- 15 + experience
- Manage and lead projects, liaising with architects, engineers and technicians alike.
- Previous experience in the London Buildings market
- Lead design teams from start to project completion
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales and to company specified standards
- Manage and nurture development of graduate engineers working towards Chartership
- Tender and pitch for future projects.
- London (London, England)
- £60000 - £80000 per annum + + Bonus
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs