Senior Java Developer – Bristol – Up to £50k per annum plus Benefits
A fantastic opportunity for a Senior Java Developer to join a global giant in the Engineering Services arena. Based out of their technical division in Bristol the Senior Java Developer will be responsible for working within the development team, working closely with the team driving delivery forward and harnessing company ethos to deliver the best results to the customer.
*Candidates must be able to satisfy full UK SC Security Clearance
- Extensive experience with JEE.
- RESTful Web services using JAX-RS.
- Oracle Fusion Middleware, including Weblogic and WebCenter.
- Automated software unit and integration testing.
- Comfortable working with waterfall and agile approaches to software delivery.
- Extensive experience with the whole development lifecycle.
- Ability to set the technical direction and focus of a team, to recognise opportunities, and to direct the future strategy in tools, technology, and processes.
- Ability to manage a number of parallel development activities and projects, and to balance priorities.
- Ability to share knowledge and mentor other developers.
- Ability to plan the workload of others in order to realise the attainment of management goals and priorities.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to engender a positive can do attitude to work, inspiring a focus on delivering high quality software on time.
- Has an enthusiasm for continuous improvement of software techniques and practices.
- Flexibility and enjoys the challenge of working in a fast paced environment.
- Focused on the results of the whole team, not just individual achievement.
Desirable Skills and Experience will include:
- Continuous integration with Continuous delivery.
- Oracle ADF, BPM, and BAM.
- UML, User Stories, TDD, BDD.
Requires a full driving licence and access to a car.
Will also be required to satisfy the conditions necessary to obtain UK security clearance.
- Bristol (Bristol, England)
- Up to £50000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Security Cleared Software Engineer Jobs