A Senior Structural Engineer is required for a Civil and Structural Engineering Consultancy based in South East London on a contract basis. The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be well experienced in the design of large RC and Steel frame structures, ideally with experience working on a range of Residential and Commercial builds both UK based and Internationally.
For this position the Senior Structural Engineer should have a minimum of 7 years’ experience, ideally chartered with the IStructE or ICE.
The practice themselves are an award winning, consultancy, working on large refurb and new build schemes up to the value of £300M . Typically the successful Senior Structural Engineer will have experience leading £20M-£80M refurbishment and new build projects.
- 8 + years structural design experience
- MSc/MEng qualified in relevant Civil/Structural Engineering discipline
- Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Designing structures efficiently using concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- Liaising with all parties during the design process including architects
- City of London (London, England)
- £30 - £36 per hour
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- 12 Months
Contract Job Duration
- Structural Engineer Jobs