I am looking for a Quality Manager to join an Award Winning Architectural Practice in Kuwait. The successful Quality Manager will have spent 10+ years in a similar role In the Architecture and Engineering Industry. The quality Manager I am looking for will be an expert in ISO9001, knowledge of full project life cycle and the related design control process. The Quality Manager will have excellent communication skills, ability to multi talk, and be ambitious in achieving continuous improvement.
The Architectural practice you will be joining is a front runner in its industry, working on a number of award winning buildings projects such as Mixed Use complexes, hotels, residential and shopping malls. They are looking to appoint a Quality Manager to develop and enhance its management systems, processes and controls. This is a senior role, and the successful candidate will be responsible for the development, implementation and operation of the Quality Management systems.
The candidate I am looking for must:
- Degree Educated with an architectural or engineering background
- Professionally accredited as an ISO Quality Auditor
- Expert knowledge of ISO9001
- Excellent understanding of ISO14001 and OSHAS18001
- Able to write quality verification and validation protocols and reports
- Well established organisational and planning skills
- Able to develop and maintain relationships across the business and clients
- £120000 - £140000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Construction Jobs