Graduate Structural Design Engineer
£24,000 – £29,000
Graduate Structural Design Engineer Overview
A reputable and global, multi-disciplinary engineering firm is currently looking to recruit a Graduate Structural Design Engineer within the building structures environment. They have completed projects in a wide range of building sectors including Residential, Retail, Commercial, High-rise, Education and more. As a Graduate Structural Design Engineer, you will have a broad knowledge of building structures and enjoy working as part of a team of structural engineers and technicians to deliver and complete a number of schemes on time whilst still being involved in the design work.
Graduate Structural Engineer Key Qualifications/Experience
- Must be qualified to degree level, minimum 2.1 in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Qualified to masters level is preferable although not essential
- Working towards Chartership, desirable
- Experience on projects using steel and reinforced concrete, timber and masonry
- AutoCAD essential
Graduate Structural Design Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Assist with structural designs following detailed specifications
- Designing structures efficiently using concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Integrate as part of a larger team
- Liaise with Architects, Contractors and Clients effectively
This position is available due to team growth and as such, they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
For more information please contact Neil Tilley on 01252 413080.
- City of London (London, England)
- £24000 - £29000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs