Chartered Senior Structural Design Engineer
Chartered Senior Structural Design Engineer Overview
My client, a well respected design and build consultancy, is now seeking a Chartered Senior Structural Design Engineer to join their in-house team. They have been steadily growing recently, and are looking to continue to grow their team and move all operations within the company. They are renowned for delivering ultra-high quality, award-winning, design led one-off residential properties. As a Chartered Senior Structural Design Engineer, you will need to demonstrate sound judgement and be astute in managing and leading medium to large projects, including the associated risks, project finances and costs.
Chartered Senior Structural Design Engineer Key Qualifications/Experience
- Must be Chartered via IStructE/ICE
- Must be qualified to degree level, minimum 2.1 in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Qualified to masters level is preferable although not essential
- 5+ years’ proven Structural Engineering experience
Chartered Senior Structural Design Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Complete structural design following detailed specifications
- Designing structures efficiently using concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Seeks practical, efficient, innovative and elegant solutions
- Confident and collaborative in liaising and communication with clients and leading design meetings
This position is available due to team growth and as such, they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
For more information please contact Neil Tilley on 01252 413080.
- St. Albans (Hertfordshire, England)
- £45000 - £55000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs