Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer, required to join a top International Consultancy in Singapore. The Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer will work closely with an establish team of talented MEP Design Engineers preparing both schematic and detailed engineering designs. As an Intermediate Mechanical Design Engineer, you will be working on a variety of projects across sectors including education, residential, retail, hotels/resorts and critical systems. You will join the business as an intermediate mechanical design engineer, but will be fully supported in your development and encouraged over time to take greater levels of responsibility and autonomy.
The company concerned I have personally recruited for around the globe for over 10 years and they have a fantastic culture, are well known for the development & retention of staff, a fantastic working environment and a superb name in the industry for delivering high profile sustainable and cost effective design solutions.
To be considered for this role, you will posses the following:
- Degree qualified in Mechanical/Building Services
- Ideally you will be based locally in Singapore
- At least 4 years Mechanical design experience within consultancy practices
- Strong understanding in HVAC/Public Health and Fire Protection design
- Able to use Auto CAD proficiently & relevant design software
- Able to design with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills are essential for this role due to the collaborative nature
A local salary of 5-6k Singapore Dollars per month will be paid to the successful candidate + benefits.
To apply for this position & for a confidential conversation, please contact James Mowat from Energi People