Senior Bridge and Civil Structures Engineer
£30,000 – £46,000
My NCE100 client have an international presence and over 12 years’ experience within the innovative design and construction of bridges and civil structures, enabling them to work on the best developments of major bridges and civil engineering projects throughout the world.
Working with some of the best contractors around the world we are currently working on a prestigious rail project in Singapore, Road Viaducts in Kuwait and a major London rail station upgrade.
Due to some recent project wins my client are seeking to expand the technical delivery team in their Guildford office by recruiting chartered Senior and Principal Engineers with experience in bridge and civil structures design.
The person we are seeking must:
* Possess a good quality civil engineering degree (2:1 or above) from a reputable university;
* Be a chartered Civil Engineer (MICE/MIStructE or equivalent);
* Have 4+ years post-graduate experience in the “hands-on” design of bridges and/or civil engineering structures;
* Have a demonstrable enthusiasm for bridge and structural engineering;
* Have experience leading teams on the timely technical delivery of projects;
* Possess good time management and inter-personal skills.
* A working knowledge of the Eurocodes, British Standards and AASHTO;
* Previous experience of the demands of working on overseas projects;
* A desire/willingness to undertake business trips overseas when required.
It is essential that the candidate has the right to work in the UK without requiring a visa.
We offer a competitive salary dependant on experience plus membership of our profit related
bonus scheme. Additional benefits include a company pension scheme (5% employer
contribution), travel and medical insurance, death in service and critical illness insurance.
- Guildford (Surrey, England)
- £30000 - £46000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Bridge Engineer Jobs