Senior / Principal Civil Infrastructure Engineer
£40,000 – £60,000 + Benefits
Our Client is currently looking for an senior / principal civil infrastructure engineer on a permanent basis, for their London Office.
This multidisciplinary Engineering consultancy has several offices across the UK and abroad and work on leading award winning projects.
They are now looking for a senior / principal civil infrastructure engineer to join their highways team to help lead a team of designers helping fulfil their large workload.
* Degree qualified within Civil or Structural
* Minimum of 5 years post-graduation experience
* Chartership is ideal but not essential
* Have the drive and self-motivation to continuously develop your skills
* Be able to demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and to be able to build and develop relationships, both internally and externally.
* Ability to apply technical knowledge in analysing problems and creating solutions
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail
* Ability to work on your own initiative and motivate others
* Be reliable and have a responsible attitude to work
- London (London, England)
- £40000 - £60000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Highways Engineering jobs