A leading firm of consulting engineers in Central Birmingham have an opening for a Structural Engineer to join their growing team. Minimum 18 months experience will be required to apply successfully for this opportunity.
Our client is a leading firm with an excellent market reputation for working on exciting and challenging building structures. Their projects span multiple sectors and are typically between £1-50 million.
Your role within their business will be to:
- Attend meetings with the design team and record discussions and actions.
- Review project correspondence issued by design team.
- Review drawn information issued by the design team.
- Correspond with design team.
- Structural Designs in steel, timber, concrete and masonry
- Develop concept designs through to completion.
- Prepare design calculations.
- Prepare specifications and check those prepared by others.
You will be reporting to a Senior Structural Engineer and Technical Director and will receive full guidance and training towards Chartership.
This role is immediately available for the right individual and on offer is an excellent permanent salary to reflect your experience.
This role will be taken quickly so please apply today!
Building, structural, design, engineer, structural engineer
- Birmingham (West Midlands, England)
- £25000 - £32000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs