Exciting, Challenging and rewarding opportunity for a talented, self motivated, Principal BMS Consultant to work for a leading multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy in the heart of Doha. The Principal BMS Consultant will enhance my clients BMS team providing expert advise and appropriate control strategies for building services systems and Building Management Technologies. The Principal BMS Consultant I am looking for will come with a proven track record working for international consultancies on major projects. As the Principal BMS Consultant you will play a vital role in providing the development of in house technical standards, details and specifications relating to BMS Controls installations.
The company concerned I have personally recruited for around the globe for over 10 years and they have a fantastic culture, are well known for the development & retention of staff, a fantastic working environment and a superb name in the industry for delivering high profile sustainable and cost effective design solutions.
Reporting to the Director you will manage your own workload, consult with internal engineers and external clients. Continue to develop in-house technical standards, details and specifications relating to controls installations and provide advice on appropriate control strategies for Building Services Systems and application of Building Management technologies on major projects.
To be considered for the position of Principal BMS Consultant in Doha, you will posses the following:
- Relevant Engineering Degree attained from a recognised University
- A background in BMS Controls, gained within a Consultancy practice is desirable (contracting background will be considered).
- Sound knowledge of the design and operation of Building Services, Automated Controls and Building Management Systems.
- Site experience and familiarity with the installation and testing requirements of controls systems and associated controls devices, sensors and wiring
- Practical experience of control system commissioning, tuning and trouble shooting is desirable
- Previous working experience within the Middle East is a distinct advantage
This is a brilliant long term opportunity with a fantastic consultancy working on technically challenging and inspiring projects.
For a confidential discussion, please contact James Mowat at Energi People