Junior Mechanical Engineer
Permanent, Full time
£25,000 – £30,000
About the role
We have an opportunity for a Junior Mechanical Engineer to join our clients budding team in the Cambridge office of a leading international firm of consulting engineers. As the Junior Mechanical Engineer ideally you will have expected or achieved a 2:1 or above degree in Mechanical Engineering and any previous work experience in a similar industry or as a Junior Mechanical Engineer is an advantage.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and passionate Junior Mechanical Engineer who wants to progress and that works well under pressure. You will need to be a Junior Mechanical Engineer with excellent communication and analytical skills.
As a Junior Mechanical Engineer you will be exposed to all aspects of work and will produce detailed designs and drawings, site surveys and researching ground breaking technologies.
The Junior Mechanical engineer will need to have the ability to work in a team environment and must have a good understanding of CAD.
* Degree in Mechanical Engineering
* Good understanding of CAD or similar software
* Previous work placement or experience in similar industry is an advantage
* Friendly and ambitious individual
* Good communication skills
- Cambridge (Cambridgeshire, England)
- £25000 - £30000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Junior / Graduate
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs