Junior Electrical Engineer
Permanent, Full time
£25,000 – £30,000
About the role
We have an opportunity for a Junior Electrical Engineer to join a growing team in the Cambridge office of a leading international consultancy. As the Junior Electrical Engineer ideally you will have expected or achieved a 2:1 or above degree in Electrical Engineering and any previous work experience in a similar industry is a bonus.
We are looking for a driven and motivated Junior Electrical Engineer who wants to progress and that works well in a fast paced environment. You will need to be a Junior Electrical Engineer with excellent communication and analytical skills.
As a Junior Electrical Engineer you will be exposed to a variety of work and will produce thorough designs and drawings and may do site surveys and research ground breaking technologies.
The Junior Electrical Engineer will need to have the ability to work in a team environment and must have a good understanding of CAD.
* Degree in Electrical Engineering
* Good communication skills
* Strong understanding of CAD or similar software
* Previous work placement or experience in similar industry is an advantage
* Friendly individual
- Cambridge (Cambridgeshire, England)
- £25000 - £30000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Junior / Graduate
- Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs