A small but well-established firm of consulting engineers based in the West Midlands is currently looking to recruit a Structural Engineer with a minimum of 3 to 4 years design experience in the design of various building structures. Our client is looking for a capable Structural Engineer to design in steel, timber, concrete and masonry. Projects will span the residential, commercial and leisure sectors and will typically be up to £5m in construction value. The successful engineer will be required to:
- Design proficiently in all main materials
- Have a good understanding of Tekla (CSC Software)
- Be able to carry out site inspections and surveys
- Demonstrate technical expertise and leadership
- Be comfortable being put in a client facing environment
On offer is a competitive salary and great career progression.
This role is commutable from Birmingham, Wolverhampton, Kidderminster and Sutton Coldfield.
This role will be snapped up quickly so please apply today.
Structural Engineer, Design, Building
- Dudley (West Midlands, England)
- £30000 - £45000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs