Intermediate Electrical Engineer
Permanent, Full time
About the role
We have an opportunity for an Intermediate Electrical Engineer to join a growing consultancy’s design team based in Kent. This position will offer a varied workload and will include managing projects and engaging with clients. As the Intermediate Electrical Engineer there will be plenty of opportunity for progression within the business and to grow and develop within the role.
We are looking for a passionate Intermediate Electrical Engineer with a minimum of 5 years experience in electrical design gained within a consulting engineering or contracting background.
The ideal Intermediate Electrical Engineer will have experience within a number of business sectors including industrial and commercial. As the Intermediate Electrical Engineer you will be working on electrical, fire detection and security system projects and there will be occasional travel within the UK and abroad. You must be experienced in concept and detailed design drawings.
* Must be Computer / CAD literate
* HND/Degree in Electrical Engineering
* 5 + years’ experience within Electrical Design
* Ability to be client facing as part of role
* Confident engaging with contractors and clients
* Capable of project management
- Kent (Kent, England)
- £30000 - £40000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Services Electrical Engineer Jobs