Structural CAD Technician
£30,000 – £43,000 + Benefits
This practice is medium sized consultancy who work on Civil/Structural projects across a range of sectors from residential developments through to hotels, offices and leisure and retail and industrial. Due to a busy increase in work load, they are now looking for an experienced CAD technician on a permanent basis.
You will need be able to work autonomously as the Associate Director you will be working with, usually works remotely from home. Strong abilities to question ideas, think outside the box and speak to others to work collaboratively and arrive at the solution are paramount for this position.
Projects you will be working on will include large steel structures, requiring you to design slab joints. An understanding on civils/drainage design would be beneficial but not mandatory.
- Candidates must be qualified to HNC/HND level in a relevant engineering discipline
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a civil/structural environment
- Expert AutoCAD user
- Civils/Drainage experience advantageous
- Preparation, general arrangement and reinforcement CAD work on Civil/Structural projects
- Ensuring drawings meet customer and company standards
- Liaising with internal/external contacts to determine client requirements
- Making sure all work is delivered to timescales and deadlines
Start date is immediate/ASAP so for more information, please contact Neil Tilley on 01252 413080 or email your CV
- South West London (London, England)
- £30000 - £43000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Technician Jobs