Structural Design Engineer 3-5 Years
£35,000 – £45,000
Structural Design Engineer Overview
An award winning multi-disciplinary mid/large consultancy based in Waterloo/Southwark, that we have placed many staff with, are currently looking to expand the team and take on a Structural Design Engineer with between 3-5 years’ experience. The main bulk of their work is across schools, hospitals, commercial buildings, hotels, sports and leisure centres, defence buildings, large-scale regeneration projects, student accommodation and commercial high rise residential schemes.
If you are looking for a working environment that supports your career and route to Chartership, with a hands on approach and offering a good level of responsibility on projects, then look no further and apply today.
You will be rewarded with an above average salary package, generous pension contributions and a discretionary annual bonus depending on personal and company performance.
Structural Design Engineer Key Qualifications/Experience
- Must be qualified to degree level, minimum 2.1 in Civil/Structural Engineering
- Qualified to masters level is preferable although not essential
- 3+ years’ proven Structural Engineering experience
- Knowledge and experience with SCIA software
- Working towards Chartership very desirable
Structural Design Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Complete structural design following detailed specifications
- Designing structures efficiently using concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Seeks practical, efficient, innovative and elegant solutions
- Confident and collaborative in liaising and communication with clients and leading design meetings
This position is available due to team growth and as such, they are looking for a start as soon as possible.
For more information please contact Neil Tilley on 01252 413080.
- City of London (London, England)
- £35000 - £45000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs