Fantastic opportunity for a talented MEP Commissioning Manager, to work on world class projects in Dubai for a leading contracting organisation. The successful MEP Commissioning Manager will define commissioning requirements for projects and monitor them to ensure compliance. The MEP Commissioning Manager works in conjunction with engineers, operations and project managers to manage all aspects of the commissioning process.
The MEP Commissioning Manager is required by a leading contracting organisation whom I have recruited for across the region for a number of years. They have a superb reputation for delivering complex and landmark projects in all MEP disciplines spanning an array of installations in different sectors including airports, hospitals, stadia, hospitality, rail, high rise, commercial, industrial and education.
- Manage and supervise commissioning and testing activities of MEP and maintain technical standards, and direct testing engineering assignments including undertaking the technical responsibility for interpretation, organising, executing and coordinating these assignments.
- Assists with the identification of handover systems and the establishment of priorities and sequences of completion, ensures systems are turned over to commissioning and testing in a smooth, safe and efficient manner.
- Ensures with project management that testing requirements are incorporated into project activities, including review of the project design construction to ensure planning operability and operating personnel safety.
- Contacts client management at key points throughout projects to ensure that testing aspects are meeting client’s requirements.
- Develops MEP Commissioning method statement and review commissioning method statements of MEP work prior to final submission to client consultant.
- Develops commissioning schedule and completion base on project construction schedules.
- Witness testing & commissioning of systems data to final inspection by the client representative management team.
- Management of MEP systems integrated handover documents for client’s handover requirements. This includes operation and maintenance manual with commissioning test packs.
- Ensure that as built drawings and O&M manuals and related documentation are prepared, reviewed, submitted and approved in a timely manager and in accordance with contract requirements.
- BSc in Mechanical Engineering or an equivalent degree
- Minimum 10 years of experience in commissioning MEP projects
- Middle East experience is preferred
- Candidates must be from a mechanical building services background, but have exposure to the commissioning of all MEP systems
- PMP certification preferred
Preference will be given to candidates based in Dubai/UAE/GCC who are immediately available for employment
This is a long term career opportunity, with a leading contracting organisation, not a project based role.
Very competitive tax free salary package available to the successful candidate.
Contact James Mowat at Energi People for a confidential conversation and to find out more about this fantastic long term opportunity.
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- BS - Commissioning Manager - Electrical, BS - Commissioning Manager - Mechanical, Electrical, Mechanical
Important Job Skills
- £95000 - £110000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Building Servicing Commissioning Jobs