CAD Engineer for Pre-Construction Division
My Client is looking for a CAD Engineer to work within their Pre-Fabricated Plantroom Division based in Buckinghamshire.
Role would include but not be limited to the following duties/responsibilities:
- Preparation of pipework schematic drawings for approval through to construction – inclusion of equipment schedules, valve schedules.
- Preparation of 3D general arrangement drawings using AutoCAD Plant 3D for approval through to construction.
- From the Schematic & GA drawings, preparation of Isometric drawings for pipework fabrication.
- From GA drawing preparation of steel framework drawings for fabrication.
- Drawings associated with Plantroom construction & delivery.
- Mark up & preparation of as-installed drawings.
- Site visits as necessary.
- Reporting to Plantroom Contracts Manager.
- Carry out Engineering support for thePlantroom section e.g.:
- Plantroom weight schedules
- Arranging commissioning
- Arranging warranty works
Salary is negotiable and includes a company car allowance, 25 days holiday + bank holidays and more.
Progression for this role leads into a Junior Project Engineer role.
If this sounds like the thing for you, apply now.
Energi People are the leading experts in building services engineering recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/building-services-engineering-recruitment/
- Buckinghamshire (Buckinghamshire, England)
- £25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- CAD Manager Jobs