Their new Facilities Maintenance Project Manager will be looking after clients coving from Bristol to Dover and up to Milton Keynes. The ideal candidate would need to be flexible on travelling to client’s office’s and visiting sites. Would need to have a rounded background with experience in but not limited to Mechanical, Electrical and Fabrication.
You will need to have knowledge in dealing with subcontractors and dealing with clients face to face. Promote a high quality of work ethic within the business according to the business policies and procedures. Managing you team that report directly to you ensuring all employees have the appropriate skills, knowledge, experience, training and qualifications to do their daily duties. Including promoting zero snagging on all projects work and H&S checks are being completed in line with programme, spec and CPP.
You would be reporting directly into the Operations Manager, so would need to be self-motivating and be able to deal with the full turn key solution.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Educated to minimum of HND level in a relevant Technical Discipline (M&E Preferred) with 3-5 years post management experience.
- The candidate should either have; 3-5 years Project Management experience with a proven background in contracting. OR
- 3- 5 years Contract Management experience in Facilities Management or Small Works including managing an operational site based or mobile team.
- Prince 2 or equivalent project management qualification is preferred.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the legislative requirements that impact on the client’s property.
- Hold a valid CSCS card and have relevant H&S qualifications for the position (SMSTS, First Aid etc.)
- Excellent communication skills including presentation and written report writing.
- Good PC skills, including advanced Excel, Asta Power Project or MS Project programming skills.
- Disclosure Scotland Clearance.
- Full driving licence Core working hours for this position are from 8am until 5pm, Monday to Friday. However, flexibility will be expected with regard to hours of work to suit the needs of the business and team
Salary – DOE + Company Car or Car Allowance + benefits.
Closing Date: 14th of March 2018
Reporting to – FM Projects Operations Manager
This position will be based in any of our South East/West Offices however, the role holder will be required to travel to other offices and client sites on a regular basis.