Business Analyst – Preston or Farnborough – Competitive Salary
An opportunity available for a driven and experienced Business Analyst to join a team based in either Preston or Farnborough. Our client is searching for a Business Analyst to work within their team, supporting and continuously improving products of significant scale and complexity.
We’re looking for individuals with strong interpersonal skills who like working in a delivery focused environment. You will be capable of contributing to the success of the team through experience of some or all of the following components.
- Performing BA duties on small / medium sized projects as the sole BA, and/or support of work-packages of larger projects when reporting into a either a Senior or Principal BA.
- Working with the Project Manager in identifying project stakeholders, defining the project scope and its business justification.
- Collecting, analysing and gaining approval for critical success factors and business requirements.
- Planning and leading workshops with stakeholders at all levels for requirements and business process capture and documentation.
- Developing business change strategies and plans including communications, training and benefits realisation.
- Responsible for ensuring change control and change management procedures are followed within the project team as they relate to requirements.
- Quality assure design documentation to assure traceability to requirements
- Supporting development teams, third party suppliers and test communities by acting as the voice of the customer on projects.
Experience and Qualifications:
- A proven track record in Business Analysis work within IT projects with demonstrable evidence of analysing and documenting complex business processes
- Demonstrable experience of working within a structured IT Project environment and end to end experience of the project lifecycle, with experience of delivering work streams across multiple simultaneous projects
- Demonstrable evidence of driving business change
- Experience of gathering and documenting requirements for technical projects, including leading workshops for requirements and business process capture
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users and technical project
- Understanding of IT architecture concepts, and comfortable working with the technical and architecture communities
- Experience of Stage Gate delivery processes such as PRINCE2 and experience of non-PRINCE 2 delivery methodologies e.g. agile
- Pension Scheme
- Share Incentive Plan
- Flexible Working
- Farnborough (Hampshire, England)
- Up to £35000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Security Cleared IT Project Manager Jobs