Senior Software Engineer – Rochester – Competitive Salary
Senior Software Engineer:
Our client is searching for a Senior Software Engineer to work within their team, supporting and continuously improving products of significant scale and complexity.
We’re looking for individuals with strong interpersonal skills who like working in a delivery focused environment. You will be capable of contributing to the success of the team through experience of some or all of the following components.
- Developing and implementing the embedded software, peripheral drivers, protocols, human-machine interfaces and associated supporting certification documentation.
- Requirements analysis and definition, System/Software Architecture/Design, Modelling and Simulation, Systems/Software Integration, Verification and Validation, Safety Critical Development techniques.
- Reviewing and technically guiding the work of others, producing size / re-using estimates and reliably estimating your own work.
- Liaising with customers on technical issues, define processes/procedures, perform design review assessments and make sound strategic technical decisions within your area of responsibility/expertise.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Proven and relevant industry experience
- Excellent Software Engineering skills, with significant experience in C/C++/Ada
- Extensive experience of Software Architecture Design using UML or other recognised model based design techniques
- Extensive experience of developing embedded software for bare metal systems or with Real-Time Operating Systems
- Extensive experience of interfacing software with hardware in a real-time environment
- Pension Scheme
- Share Incentive Plan
- Flexible Working
- Childcare vouchers
- Rochester (Kent, England)
- Up to £42500 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Security Cleared Software Engineer Jobs