£30,000 to £40,000
Structural Technician A well-known and well-established firm of consulting engineers is currently looking to recruit a capable and experienced Structural Technician for a permanent position.
Our client works a wide range of major building structures up to value of £50m in construction value. Projects span the residential, commercial, retail and industrial sectors to include both new build and refurbishment.
The successful Structural Technician will be mainly working in AutoCAD but are branching out more and more into Revit projects, so any previous Revit experience would be useful. The successful individual will have:
- Very good technical ability – ideally in a multitude of material, but not essential
- Very good communication skills
- Good team work ethic
- Ability to manage modelling and drawings works on multiple projects
- Ability to work by themselves – in terms of sole structural technician, though civil and architectural technicians can offer support – with ambition to grow team and eventually oversee junior technician(s)
- From time to time liaising with clients/contractors/subcontractors for information pertinent to our deliverables
- Have a valid UK driving license and own carOn offer a competitive salary with great career progression.
This role will be snapped up quickly so please apply today.
This role is commutable from Northampton, Bedford, Luton, Leamington Spa and Oxford.
- Milton Keynes (Buckinghamshire, England)
- £30000 - £40000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Technician Jobs