Senior Analyst/Team Leader – Fareham – Up to £528 per day – 1 Year Contract – Inside IR35 – Security Clearance: SC
Senior Analyst/Team Leader:
A fantastic opportunity available for a driven and experienced Senior Analyst/Team Leader to join a fantastic team based in Fareham. Our client is working on behalf of the Ministry of Defence searching for a Senior Analyst/Team Leader to work within their large multidisciplinary agile team, supporting and continuously improving products of significant scale and complexity.
We’re looking for individuals with strong interpersonal skills who like working in a delivery focused, agile environment with multidisciplinary teams. You will be capable of contributing to the success of the team through experience of some or all of the following components.
- Support OA and Decision Support activities to the Air System Programme.
- Support will include establishing and maintaining effective communications and working relationships with Front Line Commands, Joint Helicopter Command, Service Capability branches and Project Teams.
- The role includes helping stakeholders and customers to fully understand their problems and developing cost-effective solutions.
- Identify opportunities both within and beyond air enablers, for cross-pollination of ideas and the re-use of existing work and processes.
- Work will include the setting up, running and conducting output analysis of Military Judgement Panels and workshops to provide evidence for studies
Qualifications and Experience:
- Extensive experience of Air Domain/Enablers analysis as well as total system performance analysis.
- Experience of working with and delivering to a wide range of customers and stakeholders including Capability branches, D Scrutiny, FLCs, PTs and OGDs.
- Experience of leading and delivering OA papers for Business Case submissions. Detailed knowledge of current DSD Policy and DSB Scenarios and their use.
- Experience and expertise in Operational Analysis using a range of models, tools and techniques and capable of delivering technical reports in challenging timescales.
- Practical experience, knowledge and technical expertise in Rotorcraft operations across the services in particular the Land, Air Manouevre and LiTM environments.
- Confident in facilitation of Military Judgement Panels, presenting and engaging with senior stakeholders
- Fareham (Hampshire, England)
- Up to £528 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- 1 Year
Contract Job Duration
- Security Cleared Information Security Analyst Jobs