Software Assurance Engineer – Bristol – Competitive Salary -Security Clearance: SC
Software Assurance Engineer:
A fantastic opportunity available for a driven and experienced Software Assurance Engineer to join a fantastic team based in Bristol.
What we’re looking for in you:
You will be able to hit the ground running, with experience working in a multi-disciplined agile engineering environment, displaying flexibility in response to changes in tasking and priorities.
- Producing, maintaining and updating T26 software assurance and related engineering plans
- Managing the software assurance data set and tools
- Developing and regularly presenting the software assurance data/information maturity
- Monitoring and communicating software status and software assurance progress
- Providing support to software assurance elicitation workshops
- Identifying and defining where there is software content
- Supporting the validation of software assurance information by stakeholders
- Participating in the validation of software assurance information via audits and reviews when necessary
- Engineering support to the Software Assurance Steering Group and software assurance related working groups and change boards.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience and expertise in Software Engineering
- Experience or understanding of Software Assurance
- Good understanding of Defence Standards (Def. Stan 00-56, Def. Stan 00-55
- Good understanding of software quality standards (ISO 9001, TickIT)
- Knowledge and experience of Naval Software Intensive Systems
- Experience of Embedded software within a product would be highly desirable
- Educated to degree level, HND/HNC in Engineering, Science, Mathematics or equivalent experience.
- Pension Scheme
- Share Incentive Plan
- Flexible Working
- Childcare vouchers
- Bristol (Bristol, England)
- Up to £42000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Security Cleared Software Engineer Jobs