Project Co-ordinator – Salisbury – Up to £300 per day – 12 month Contract – Inside IR35 – Security Clearance: SC
A fantastic opportunity available for a driven and experienced Project Co-ordinator to join a fantastic team based in Salisbury. Our client is working on behalf of the DSTL searching for a Project Co-ordinator to work within their large multidisciplinary agile team, supporting and continuously improving products of significant scale and complexity.
We’re looking for individuals with strong interpersonal skills who like working in a delivery focused, agile environment with multidisciplinary teams. You will be capable of contributing to the success of the team through experience of some or all of the following components.
- Maintaining and documenting appropriate plans and controls for the project in line with the change lifecycle
- Ensuring the appropriate governance disciplines are observed
- Reviewing project and supplier documentation and plans to highlight any issues that may compromise delivery
- Facilitating resolution of project issues and mitigation of project risks Maintaining project documentation
- Making a constructive contribution to project management processes
- Produce project documentation
Qualifications and Experience:
- Understanding of Project Management.
- Awareness of the capability and S&T disciplines required to deliver the requirements.
- Budgeting and resource allocation.
- Commercial awareness
- Microsoft Project and Excel
- Salisbury (Wiltshire, England)
- Up to £300 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- 12 Months
Contract Job Duration
- Security Cleared Project Support Officer Jobs