I am currently looking for a Principal Electrical Engineer who has 15+ year’s experience to join a top tier Architectural and Engineering practice in Dubai. The Principal Electrical Engineer I am looking for must have excellent experience HV, LV, ELV and Security. The successful Principal Electrical Engineer will have proven experience in electrical power reticulation, standby generator and lightning protection.
The successful candidate will join a vibrant practice in Dubai working on a multitude of prestigious projects including high-rise, residential, and commercial amongst others. You will have to discuss, influence and negotiate with clients on a technical level, mentor and motivate a small team of engineers. The Principal Electrical Engineer must also be technically strong, and be able to liaise and work alongside other discipline teams.
The successful Principal Electrical Engineer will have:
- Minimum 15 year’s experience
- Chartership and membership with CIBSE or equivalent is desirable
- Excellent understanding of local and international codes
- Can effectively manage and coordinate people with other multi discipline project teams
- Excellent understanding in international/local building codes and regulations
- Excellent communication skills and ability to lead and develop a team