Construction Section Manager (x5)
£35,000 to £42,000
Construction Section Manager
Our client who is a major Government backed construction firm are looking to recruit 5 Section Managers for various project sites across Wiltshire. The project is to provide construction support and assistance on a major redevelopment of MOD living accommodation and quarters.
- Obtain all the relevant information that is needed to enable the effective planning and monitoring of the programme of works (e.g. Method Statements, Permits to Work and contractual constraints and requirements), and review them to make sure that they are accurate, deliverable and reflect ‘best practice’.
- Inspect, prepare and maintain the site for the delivery of the construction programme, including temporary works.
- Co-ordinate and log the interface between all trades, to ensure that progress against programme is regularly planned and reviewed, and all potential and/or actual risks are quickly identified and resolved.
- Monitor and control subcontract operations and staff, and the use and deployment of plant and equipment, to ensure that work carried out within the allocated section is in line with both the agreed specification and programme, and the client’s requirements on Health and Safety, Quality and Sustainability.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working on a high value construction/main contractor project.
- Likely to have 2-5 years business experience, be a minimum part-qualified professional, and have a Certificate Level of Qualification as a minimum.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build effective working relationships at all levels of the business.
- SMSTS or IOSH qualification
- CSCS card
This role will be filled quickly so please apply today.
Building, Construction, Engineering, Project, Manager
- Wiltshire (Wiltshire, England)
- £35000 - £42000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs