We are looking for a passionate and dedicated civil engineer with an excellent understanding of design and technical and software skills who enjoys working collaboratively in multi-professional design teams, taking responsibility for projects from inception to completion to achieve outstanding results.
You will work as part of a team and be willing to take on responsibility with the support of a professionally qualified civil engineer. Candidates will enjoy working on technically challenging projects focused on delivery of high quality sustainable solutions for our clients.
Ideally, you will have a minimum 3 years post degree experience within a leading design firm.
- Understanding of surface and foul water network design associated with buildings, highways, public realm and landscape projects including appreciating for a sustainable urban drainage
- Experience in AutoCAD and MicroDrainage (Windes)
- Understanding of highway and pavement design generally associated with building projects
- Understanding of ground modelling and cut & fill analysis
- Assisting in preparation of designs, calculations, specifications and reports
- Undertaken site works for feasibility assessment and establishing survey requirements
- Awareness of flood risk assessment and transport assessment
- Liaising with Local Authorities and working on sections 38, 278, 104 and 106 agreements
- Design coordinating with other disciplines
- Beneficial use of Civil 3D, Key Lines, Key Signs, AutoTrack and NBS
- Kent (Kent, England)
- £34000 - £45000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Civil Infrastructure Engineer Jobs