The Mechanical Site Supervisor/ Mechanical Site Manager
Ideally as a mechanical site supervisor you will have the following;
- 2 years + experience as a Mechanical Site Supervisor or Mechanical Site Manager
- Background/ Previous experience in Plumbing
- Shown the ability to stay in a job / not moved around too much
- Experience in high end residential/accommodation industry.
- Knowledge of dealing with Site Operatives and Sub Contractors on site
They are one of the largest M&E subcontractors in the UK that have an annual turnover of £200m per year with over 70 years of experience. They cover various sectors including commercial, education, health, leisure, retail, pharmaceutical and high end large scale residential.
The company are looking to pay the mechanical site supervisor;
Day Salary: £220-250 per day
If this sounds like you then please apply now.
- Newcastle upon Tyne (Tyne and Wear, England)
- BS - Clerk of Works - Mechanical, BS - Site Supervisor - Mechanical, Contractor, Kim Harris, Mechanical, Public Health, Sam Knight
Important Job Skills
- £220 - £250 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- 7 Months
Contract Job Duration
- Building Services Mechanical Engineer Jobs