Chartered Senior Structural Engineer
£45,000 – £55,000 + Benefits
Senior Structural Engineer Overview
An industry leading and highly respected structural and civil engineering practice are looking for a Chartered Senior Structural Engineer to join their London team on a permanent basis. They are looking for candidates who ideally have a wealth of experience across multiple sectors from commercial, residential retail and heritage, both new build and refurbishment. Projects vary in value, typically up to multi-millions of pounds. Positions are available due to increased expansion and workload, however, they are no ordinary engineers.
Senior Structural Engineer Key Qualifications/Experience
- Candidates must be Chartered or near-chartered
- Candidates must be qualified to MEng
- Ideally 5 years’ + experience
- Client Facing Experience
- Site inspection and surveys
Senior Structural Engineer Key Responsibilities
- Carry out structural design following detailed specifications
- Ensure both design work and projects are completed to the agreed timescales
- Detailed design of reinforced concrete, steel, masonry and timber
- Design of glass structures
- Client facing
- Mentoring and assisting graduates development
This is a unique opportunity to develop your career at one of the UK’s leading practices that is engineering a better society.
For more information please contact Neil Tilley on 01252 413 080.
- London (London, England)
- £45000 - £55000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Structural Engineer Jobs