Project Bids Technical Authority – Shared Infrastructure – Surrey – Competitive Salary
Project Bids Technical Authority:
Our client is searching for a Project Bids Technical Authority to work within their team, supporting and continuously improving products of significant scale and complexity.
We’re looking for individuals with strong interpersonal skills who like working in a delivery focused environment. You will be capable of contributing to the success of the team through experience of some or all of the following components.
- Supporting the production of technical solutions for bids, either individually or as part of a broader technical team.
- Supporting and preparing specifications, developing designs in line with specifications and all quality and technical standards, and carrying out design appraisals in assigned areas to ensure all standards are maintained.
- Carrying out complex technical analyses and investigations, including evaluation and selection of technical options, and preparing reports with suggested recommendations to support the resolution of problems and the improvement of engineering capability.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Strong understanding of system design
- Strong understanding of requirements analysis and networking
- Shared Infrastructure experience
- Strong Communicator
- Track record of striving for “zero defects” and “zero rework” in your own work
- Pension Scheme
- Share Incentive Plan
- Flexible Working
- Childcare vouchers
- Surrey (Surrey, England)
- Up to £55000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Security Cleared IT Project Manager Jobs