Senior Software Integration Engineer – South East: Multiple Locations – Competitive Salary
Senior Software Integration Engineer:
Our client is searching for a Senior Software Integration Engineer to work within their team, supporting and continuously improving products of significant scale and complexity.
We’re looking for individuals with strong interpersonal skills who like working in a delivery focused environment. You will be capable of contributing to the success of the team through experience of some or all of the following components.
- Integrating software applications into system builds
- Installing software on local integration facilities
- Supporting systems at UK test sites and on board Royal Navy ships
- Demonstrating system integrity with both scripted and informal testing
- Supporting usage of representative target hardware
- Investigating potential issues
- Releasing system builds for use on ship
Experience and Qualifications:
- Familiar with Windows 7/10/Server 2008/2012/2016 functionality
- Ability to methodically investigate a symptom to understand and isolate the root cause
- Ability to quickly understand how areas of a complex system work
- Experience with Virtual machines and VMware ESXi
- Understanding of networks (architecture and protocols)
- Use of OS diagnostic tools (e.g. for Windows, Perfmon and the SysInternals tools)
- Excellent problem solver capable of applying past experience to support the understanding and investigation of new issues.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills will include the ability to work effectively with others.
- Pension Scheme
- Share Incentive Plan
- Flexible Working
- Childcare vouchers
- Up to £1 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Job Expired