Mechanical Project Manager
A very well-known, design led mechanical contractor is looking for an experienced Mechanical Project Manager to join their growing team due to a period of extensive growth.
The Mechanical Project Manager
The client are recruiting a Mechanical Project Manager to run a mechanical only New Build Residential project based in the city of London.
Some of your tasks will be:
- To ensure that the project completed on time and within budget
- That the project’s objectives are met
- That everyone else is undertaking the correct roles on site.
As a Mechanical Project Manager you must have experience within the mechanical building services industry, and preferably have obtained appropriate ONC level or higher qualification. General computer skills are essential.
- Minimum HNC in a Building Services related subject preferred
- CSCS Black Managers Card
- SMSTS Health & Safety Certificate
- Minimum 7 years experience within a project managers role
- Experience on projects exceeding £5 Million
- Good mechanical installation knowledge with electrical knowledge secondary
- Experience of new build residential high rise projects including Energy Centres
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Project
- Knowledge of Autocad and/or CAD software an advantage
The role is providing a salary between £65,000 – £70,000
If this sounds like the thing for you, apply now.
Energi People are the leading experts in building services engineering recruitment. https://energi.uk.com/recruitment/building-services-engineering-recruitment/
- City of London (London, England)
- £60000 - £70000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Job Expired