Senior Civil Engineer Wanted!
Salary: Dependant on experience.
My client is a growing and highly successful organisation where the candidate will have the opportunity to use their technical, management and leadership skills to deliver on a wide range of projects.
Everything you do is rewarded and appreciated, and as the Lead Civil/Infrastructure Engineer you will be encouraged and supported to progress to a more senior position.
What are the responsibilities of the senior civils engineer?
- Reporting to the Associate, as a Senior Civil Engineer, you will be
- Responsible for the drainage and infrastructure aspects for several projects.
- You will work to support engineers and technicians to deliver the Civil engineering design whose scope will vary in value from small domestic projects up to £20m in construction value.
- Managing project workload efficiently to meet project deadlines
- Design of private drainage networks
- Development of solutions for sectional applications, including S106, S185, S278 and EA applications
- Drainage design using Micro Drainage or PDS/Causeway flow software
- Preparing layouts in AutoCAD and with the support of technicians
- Preparation of FRAs, preplanning advice and documentation to support planning applications
- Ownership of projects and supporting the delivery team in the delivery of their projects, with respect to Civil and Infrastructure design.
- Designing Civil engineering schemes and reviewing, checking and approving designs prepared by others
- Liaising with clients to verify project scope and ensure deliverables
- Carrying out inspections, site surveys and assessments and preparing reports
- Preparation of tenders and fee proposals
- Developing existing client relationships and continuing business development
The sectors the senior civils engineer will be covering?
- Commercial structures
- Public sector structures
- Domestic and temporary works design
What experience and qualifications are required to be considered for the senior civil engineer role?
- Relevant Civil Engineering degree
- Chartered or nearly Chartered ICE
- 5+ years’ experience dealing with similar projects
- Client focused approach with effective interpersonal and communication skills
- Full UK driving licence + Own transport
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
- High standard of written and spoken English
Salary, Holidays and other benefits of the senior civil engineering role
- Salary – Dependant on experience
- Holidays – 25 Days annual leave plus statuary holidays with the option to purchase an additional 5 days every year + a day off for your birthday.
- Benefits – Company bonus scheme, pension, healthcare, cycle to work
- Hours of work – 40 hours per week – Mon – Fri – 9.30am – 4.30pm
- Hampshire (Hampshire, England)
- £42000 - £55000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Job Expired