Operations Manager (Office) – London – 10 month Initial FTC – Salary up to £50,000 per annum
*To start Mid May
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Office Operations Manager to join a leading global engineering consultancy based at their HQ in London. This is a fantastically varied role which will allow you to liaise with the wider UK business and bring your expertise to make sure everything runs smoothly!
This role would suit a professional who is experienced working in an Office Operations capacity but also enjoy diversity in their role, our client will need you to get involved in various initiatives and also get stuck into some project work. Acting as the main point of contact for our clients office sites in London, South West and Northern Regions (so a small amount of travel will be required) you will work to ensure that the business’s office function is supported fully and work with other seniors to deliver strategy and initiative effectively
- Ensure that the UK business is compliant with business requirements such as CSCS cards and induction training as well as HS&E legislation and applicable ISO certifications and audits (including ISO 14001, 9001 and OSHAS 18001)
- Maintain an active role within the Management Team and supporting the offices with their business continuity and incident response teams.
- Conduct regular meetings with the Office Managers in order to discuss and plan the effective running of the Support and Facilities teams in the UK.
- Chair the charities committee and ensure that other initiatives, e.g social and sports teams, are fully supported
- Support design initiatives such as various design reviews
- Other duties as required
Key skills and experience:
- Knowledge of UK Health and Safety regulations – NEBOSH/IOSH qualifications (or similar)
- Experienced with internal ISO , ISO accreditation would be advantageous
- Strong communication skills
- Confident with negotiation and the ability to ,influence and guide key stakeholders across various business departments and levels
- A proactive and confident nature with the ability to take the lead and act decisively
- Demonstrable ability to plan, prioritise, delegate and coordinate projects to successful and timely outcomes
- London (London, England)
- Up to £50000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- IT Project Support Officer Jobs