Security Analyst (P/T) – 30 hours per week – Bath – £40,000 per annum
A rare opportunity for a Part Time Security Analyst looking for some flexibility with their working week has arisen within one of our leading global clients based out of their Technical headquarters in Bath. This is a pivotal position for this leading Engineering Consultancy and will work to deliver the roadmap on Information and Data Security.
You will work with both internal and external parties to ensure that policy and roadmap is reviewed regularly and maintain the highest standard of information protection
- Assisting with the definition and development of a three year security roadmap, to be rolled out across the practice, in line with policy, industry best practice, and Client contractual requirements.
- Increasing awareness of Information Security Management across the firm through development of a training and communications plan
- Co-ordinating all required policies and guidelines for Information Security
- Auditing of third parties to ensure adherence to company security standards.
- Ensure documentation complies with client requirements, cyber essentials and policy
- Co-ordinating day to day monitoring, auditing, detection, prevention and operation of security breach process.
- Working with stakeholders across the practice to resolve issues and put corrective actions in place.
- Responding to and supporting the bid process with regards to Information Security.
- Implementing Information Security controls for new clients and/or where new services are delivered.
- Ensure that the practice continues to be certified with applicable accreditations
- Conduct internal audits in areas of compliance and security.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Commercial experience in an Information Assurance/ data protection role.
- Experience working with Cyber Essentials.
- Strong communicator- able to liaise with multiple stakeholders.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Broad ranging consultancy skills (problem solving, change management, influencing, communication, research and data collection and analysis, process mapping, creative thinking, negotiation, etc.)
- Flexible and pragmatic approach to security.
- Bath (Somerset, England)
- Up to £40000 per annum
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- Security Cleared Information Security Manager Jobs