Senior Service Desk Analyst – Ashford – Up to £150 per day – 3 month Contract – Inside IR35 – Security Clearance: BPSS and DBS
Senior Service Desk Analyst:
A fantastic opportunity available for a driven and experienced Senior Service Desk Analyst to join a fantastic team based in Ashford. Our client is working on behalf of the NHS searching for a Senior Service Desk Analyst to work within their large multidisciplinary agile team, supporting and continuously improving products of significant scale and complexity.
We’re looking for individuals with strong interpersonal skills who like working in a delivery focused, agile environment with multidisciplinary teams. You will be capable of contributing to the success of the team through experience of some or all of the following components.
- To provide customers with a high standard of service and quality for service desk interactions across ICT.
- Provide high quality, service, initiative and administrative support including information and analysis.
- The post holder will undertake reporting and analysis of information to support delivery.
- The post holder is a key member of the team whose overarching goal is to enable, promote and support the effective use of data, information, knowledge and technology to improve, inform and support a portfolio of projects, services, and initiatives.
- The post holder will be responsible for the training and development of service desk analysts where appropriate.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject or equivalent level of experience of working at a similar level in specialist area.
- Ability to work on own initiative and organise own workload with minimal supervision working to tight and often changing timescales.
- Skills for managing aspects of Skills projects ensuring they meet financial targets.
- Problem solving skills and ability to respond to sudden unexpected demands.
- Skills for communication on complex information and administrative matters, requiring developed interpersonal and oral/ written communication skills.
- Ashford (Kent, England)
- Up to £150 per day
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- 3 Months
Contract Job Duration
- Desktop Support Jobs