Contract Senior Structural Engineer
Senior Structural Engineer
A medium sized firm of structural engineers based in mid Surrey is currently looking to recruit a Senior Structural Engineer on a contract basis.
Projects will include retail and commercial projects along with various steel framed building structures.
- Initiate and carry out structural calculations
- Manage and be responsible for major projects and act as project manager ensuring co-ordination of the engineering and CAD facilities
- Involvement in the quotation process for major projects
- Attend project meetings and conduct site inspections when required by the client
- Design experience in all materials with at least 10 years’ experience
- Have the ability to design for Refurbishment, Extensions, Remedial as well as New Build works
Excellent hourly rate on offer, immediate start, 6 month minimum length.
This role will be taken quickly so please apply today!
Building, Structural, Engineer, Design, Steel, RC
- Surrey (Surrey, England)
- £30 - £35 per hour
Job Salary/Pay Rate
- 6 months
Contract Job Duration
- Structural Engineer Jobs